- Quantum Water & Environment offers water rights, water supply, hydrogeologic, engineering, and environmental expertise to private, commercial, and governmental agencies.
Certified by the City and County of Denver and CDOT as DBE, EBE, MWBE, and SBE.
Visit our Services page to see our NAICS Codes.
- Our Mission Statement
- Empowering Our Employees to Provide Exceptional Service
- "We are over four years in business and still growing and going strong. We are grateful to our clients for their continued confidence in us!"
-Theresa Jehn-Dellaport, P.G.
- “We are not another commodity environmental firm. At Quantum, we draw from our large network of professionals to form strategic teams to pursue complex projects. We coordinate, integrate, and manage environmental programs and deliver very successful projects to statisfied clients."
-John C. Dellaport, P.E., P.G., CHMM
Environmental Division Manager
- Quantum News
- Offering Water Quality Evaluation
- Quantum and its network of professionals are currently working with commercial businesses and other stakeholders to evaluate the quality of their drinking water. If you have any concerns about lead contamination in your drinking water or other impacts to your water supply, please give us a call. We can test for a broad range of contaminants and we can design and install a practical water treatment system so that your water is safe to drink.
- Congratulations to
- Theresa has been reappointed by Governor John Hickenlooper to the State Board of Examiners of Water Well Construction and Pump Installation Contractors.